Find top allied health job opportunities at hospitals and clinics in California and get the right experience to enhance your healthcare career.
Your perfect allied health position is waiting.
Covelo Group pairs you with the allied health jobs that fit your schedule and career goals. Whether you’re a medical assistant, respiratory therapist, sterile processing technician, phlebotomist, OT or PT, our experienced staff will give you the personalized attention you deserve in your job search.
Exciting Opportunities for New and Experienced Allied Health Professionals
Covelo Group’s hospital network is looking for both new grads and experienced allied health professionals to fill critical roles. If you have the following qualifications, we want to help you take the next step in your healthcare career:
- Certification or four-year degree
- 6 months to 1 year of experience
Why Work with Covelo
We’re more than just a recruiter—we’re a partner in your allied health career. Work with us to get your foot in the door with leading hospitals and clinics.
- Partnerships with top hospitals and healthcare facilities in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose
- Allied assignments for medical assistants, respiratory therapists, sterile processing technicians, phlebotomists, occupational therapists, physical therapists and more
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions available; get hired on in as little as 6 months
- Instructor-led training to set you up for success
- Competitive pay
- 24/7 on-call recruiter support
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) eligibility
Ready to Get Started with Covelo?
We have the jobs. Now we need you. Take the next step and search our open positions.
Covelo is very easy to work with. They promptly reply to our requests and always follow up on existing openings.…
They were the first company and the only company I reach out to for basic radiology imaging. Wonderful staff, always pleasant. I speak to them as if I was part of the staff.…
From the moment I joined in 2015, I feel that they provided me with the environment where I can thrive and grow in my career.…
Prince Jantzen R.
They helped me get started on my RN career. Through my assignments at major hospitals, I was able to get a foot in the door and eventually find a job of my dreams.…