Surgical Technician (CST)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Boston, Massachusetts||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced medical professionals for CST positions with an award-winning medical center in Boston!
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Surgical Technologist to join the ranks of a growing health care system recognized for pioneering innovative treatments and highly specialized surgical techniques! With surgical specialties including Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Urologic, and even Robotic, you’ll have the opportunity to see many different sides of the industry from the tip of the spear.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital experience
- Completion of an accredited program recognized by the NBSTSA or a formal surgical program (e.g. military service)
- BLS Certification
- Surgical Technologist Certification (CST)
And as a Covelo Surgical Technician, you can expect:
- To gain unrivaled professional experience at one of the top medical centers in the country
- Competitive, weekly pay with dependable full-time shifts
- Shift flexibility in that we have both days and nights available
- Comprehensive benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
This truly is a career launch pad; an opportunity to be on a cutting-edge surgical team. If you’re ready to take that step, we’re ready to show you the way!