Surgical Technician (CST)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Sacramento, California||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced medical professionals for a Certified Surgical Tech position with a major medical facility in Sacramento!
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Surgical Technologist or Technician to join the ranks of a hospital known for a unique blend of sophisticated medical care, tranquil surroundings, and a heritage of community service that spans seven decades! In this position, you will get unrivaled experience by providing the critical support needed for surgical teams to get the job done. You will be responsible for ensuring all of the necessary tools and other items are stocked and readily available during surgery. In addition, you will provide direct support during surgery. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Surgical Technician, Scrub Tech, or other related position.
- BLS Certification.
- An active Surgical Tech license.
And as a Covelo Surgical Technician, you can expect:
- Excellent professional experience at a major medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay with dependable full-time shifts.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
It can be tough finding dependable work right now. Let the talent professionals at Covelo secure your next opportunity!