Surgical Technician (CST)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||South Weymouth, Massachusetts||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced medical professionals for a Certified Surgical Technician position in South Weymouth!
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, Covelo Group supports a wide variety of medical facilities. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this one is no different!
In this important role, you will provide the critical support needed for surgical teams to get the job done. You will be responsible for ensuring all of the necessary tools and other items are stocked and readily available during surgery. In addition, you will provide direct support during surgery. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player.
Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- 3+ years of experience as a Surgical Technologist, Scrub Tech, or other related position.
- Surgical Tech and BLS Certifications.
- Competency in at least 4 of the following surgical services: general, gynecology, vascular, thoracic, robotics, orthopedics, genitourinary, pediatric, otolaryngology, or neuro.
- Trauma experience preferred.
And as a Covelo Surgical Technician, you can expect:
- Excellent professional experience at a major medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay with dependable full-time shifts.
- No on-call or holidays shifts.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!