|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Surgical Techs for full-time positions in San Francisco!
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, Covelo Group supports a wide variety of medical facilities. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this one is no different!
In this important role, you will provide the critical support needed for surgical teams to get the job done. You will be responsible for ensuring all of the necessary tools and other items are stocked and readily available during surgery. In addition, you will provide direct support during surgery. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- 1+ years of experience as a Surgical Technician, Scrub Tech, or other related position.
- BLS Certification.
- An active Surgical Tech certification/license.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to think critically under pressure.
And as a Covelo Surgical Technician, you can expect:
- Excellent professional experience in a major medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay with dependable full-time shifts.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, & more!).
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
If you're ready for something new, let us show you what we can do!