Supply Technician – COVID19 Support
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Supply Chain/Logistics||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Medical Supply Technician:
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, we support a wide variety of facilities; ranging from top-ranked hospitals to urgent care centers, to more unique situations like this one. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this is no different! If you're ready to jump into a dynamic role where you will support the teams organizing, preparing, and distributing the COVID19 vaccine, look no further. Covelo Group has the opportunity for you!
We are seeking dependable workers with experience managing supplies, whether in a medical center, warehouse, or even retail. What we're looking for is someone who performs well under pressure, is able to think critically and troubleshoot a problem, and can follow complex instructions. This role will afford you the unique opportunity to grow your skills and expand your professional network while supporting the distribution and administration of the Coronavirus vaccine!
As a Covelo Hospital Supply Technician, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time work with competitive weekly pay. (Get paid every Friday)
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Tracking inbound and outbound medical supplies while maintaining an accurate inventory records.
- Delivering supplies to clinical teams supporting COVID19 vaccination stations.
- Completing any necessary documents for requests, returns, or damaged items.
- Maintaining a neat and clean workspace.
We’re looking for:
- Warehouse worker, stocking, inventory management, or other related work experience.
- Professional attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well with a team and follow complex instructions.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.