|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Winchester, Massachusetts||Full-Time|
Medical Materials Management:
Covelo Group is seeking Medical Supply Technicians for full-time opportunities in Winchester! In this position, you will be responsible for reconciling supply needs of various medical departments, completing work orders for new items, tracking inbound inventory, and maintaining accurate records of current supplies. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the logistics operations of one of the top medical systems in the country while building upon your current set of skills and expanding your network of industry professionals! Our ideal candidate is professional, dependable, and a strong communicator.
So if you're ready to take the next step in a rewarding career, look no further, Covelo Group!
As a Covelo Hospital Supply Technician, you can expect:
- Dependable full-time hours with competitive weekly pay.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Tracking all inbound medical supplies while maintaining an accurate inventory of existing supplies.
- Assembling department supply carts and ensuring tools are sterile and in working order.
- Reporting supply discrepancies, shipping issues, and other material needs to your team leader.
- Completing any necessary documents for order requests, overstock return, or damaged items.
- Ensuring storage areas are stocked and properly labeled.
- Manually delivering medical equipment to requesting departments.
We’re looking for:
- A logistics professional with medical supply experience.
- Experience working in the environmental services or central supply departments preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- A positive attitude with solid organizational and communication skills.