Sterile Processing Technician – Admin Support
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Centennial, Colorado||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Sterile Processing Techs for an administrative position in Centennial!
In this unique role you will be assisting medical centers throughout Colorado by finding official operating instructions for sterilization equipment and sending the IFUs to hospital teams. This position is a variable role with responsibilities both remote and on-location. Even though some duties can be done from home, there will be times that you are required to go into the facility, applicants are required to be local. Aside from that, our ideal candidate communicates effectively and is able to get the job done with minimal supervision. Additionally we seek someone who is proficient with digital resource such as medical software, Microsoft Office, and navigating search engines.
And as a Covelo Sterile Processing Technician, you can expect:
- A dependable, full-time position with a prestigious medical group.
- Competitive, weekly pay starting at $25/hr (get paid every Friday!)
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, vision, life, 401k, etc.)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact!
- 3+ years of experience in the Sterile Processing department (current certification not required).
- Familiarity with sterile instruments and basic medical processes.
- Flexibility and willingness to work different schedules as needed.
- Must be local and able to commute to the facility in Centennial.