Covelo Group is seeking experienced medical professionals for SPD positions with an award-winning medical center in Burlington!
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Central Processing Technician to join the ranks of a growing health care system recognized for pioneering innovative treatments and highly specialized surgical techniques! You'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, so our ideal candidate must be professional, dedicated, and prideful of the service they provide.
In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Minimum 1 year of hospital experience
- Completion of an accredited OR Sterile Central Technician program
- An active MA Sterile Processing Technician license
- Willingness to work nights (10pm-630am)
About your day-to-day:
- Decontaminate and sterilize instruments, medical supplies and equipment
- Assemble, wrap, and sterilize instrument trays
- Operate and maintain decontamination equipment
- Organize, store, and keep record of sterile supplies
- Examine equipment for defects and report problems to staff
If this is the right position for you, then let Covelo show you what we can do!