Sterile Processing Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Sacramento, California||Full-Time|
Are you an experienced Sterilization Technician with excellent attention to detail? Does a full-time position with a hospital that has been serving the community for over 7 decades sound like your ideal opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
We're seeking dependable workers for positions supporting the Sterile Processing Department of a major medical center in Sacramento! Your day-to-day will consist of providing top-notch support to surgical departments by ensuring instruments and surfaces are sterilized, instrument trays are stocked and readily available, assisting with clean up and organization of surgical rooms, and ensuring equipment used for sterilization and decontamination are serviceable.
Our ideal candidate:
- Communicates effectively and is able to operate effectively in a team setting.
- Is able to remain calm and think critically under stressful situations.
- Displays excellent organizational skills and prides themselves on strict attention to detail.
- Maintains an orderly workspace and presents themselves in a professional manner.
And as a Covelo Sterile Processing Technician, you can expect:
- A dependable, full-time position with a prestigious medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, vision, life, 401k, etc.)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact!
- A Sterile Processing Technician with at least 1 year of hospital experience.
- Current Sterile Processing License and BLS certification.
- Familiarity with medical instruments and basic processes.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work different schedules as needed.