Sterile Processing Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Chicago, Illinois||Full-Time|
Are you an experienced Sterilization Technician who believes in a "Patient First" mentality? Does a full-time position with one of the top medical centers in the country sound like your ideal opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
We're seeking dependable workers for positions supporting the Sterile Processing Department of an award-winning medical center in Chicago! Your day-to-day will consist of providing top-notch support to surgical departments by ensuring instruments and surfaces are sterilized, instrument trays are stocked and readily available, assisting with clean up and organization of surgical rooms, and ensuring equipment used for sterilization and decontamination are serviceable.
Our ideal candidate:
- Communicates effectively and is able to operate effectively in a team setting.
- Is able to remain calm and think critically under stressful situations.
- Displays excellent organizational skills and prides themselves on strict attention to detail.
- Maintains an orderly workspace and presents themselves in a professional manner.
And as a Covelo Sterile Processing Technician, you can expect:
- A dependable, full-time position with a prestigious medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, vision, life, 401k, etc.)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact!
- A Sterile Processing Technician with at least 1 year of hospital experience.
- Central Service Technician certification and BLS certification.
- Familiarity with medical instruments and basic processes.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work different schedules as needed.
We understand the inherent risk with working in the healthcare industry amidst the Coronavirus pandemic. There are policies and procedures in place at the facility to prevent spreading of infectious disease. In addition, you will be given protective gear as required in accordance with CDC guidelines. We pledge to do all we can to address any questions or concerns you have regarding COVID-19 safety measures.