Sterile Processing Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Los Angeles, California||Full-Time|
Sterile Processing Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a Sterile Processing Technician for hospital opportunities available in Los Angeles! This sterile processing role is a full-time position offering competitive weekly pay and excellent experience at a major healthcare facility. And as a Covelo Sterile Processing Tech, you're eligible to enroll in comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time employment.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Decontaminating and sterilizing instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of instruments.
- Operating and maintaining decontamination equipment.
- Testing and reporting any issues or problems with sterilizing equipment.
- Organizing department supplies and ensure supplies are adequately stocked.
- Examining equipment for defects and report problems to staff.
What we are looking for:
- A Sterile Processing Technician with at least 1 year of hospital experience.
- Current Sterile Processing License (IAHCSMM or CBSPD).
- Current BLS certification.