Sterile Processing Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a Sterile Processing Technician for hospital opportunities available in San Francisco, CA. This sterile processing role is a full-time position offering competitive weekly pay and excellent experience at top Bay Area healthcare facilities. And as a Covelo Sterile Processing Tech, you're eligible to enroll for comprehensive benefits first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- Decontaminate and sterilize instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of instruments
- Operate and maintain decontamination equipment
- Test and report any issues or problems with sterilizing equipment
- Organize, store and keep record of sterile supplies
- Examine equipment for defects and report problems to staff
What we are looking for:
- A Sterile Processing Technician with at least 1 year of hospital experience
- Current Sterile Processing License (IAHCSMM or CBSPD)
- Current BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Open availability including occasional weekends
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.