Sleep Technician (Polysomnography)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Mountain View, California||Full-Time|
Polysomnographic Technologist Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a dedicated PSG Technician for an opportunity in Mountain View! In this role you will be involved with operations directly supporting various sleep studies for a major bay area medical center. Daily duties will involve scheduling patients, performing lab set-up and equipment testing, assisting with machine calibrations (CPAP, BiPAP, oximeter, etc.), and reviewing patient medical history to determine test parameters, among other duties. Our ideal candidate has professional experience working with pediatric patients as well as a RPSGT certification, however these are not a required. That being said, this is a great opportunity for seasoned and inexperienced techs alike! So whether you're a Polysomnography veteran or a new graduate just trying to break into the industry, this is your opportunity to work beside some of the best in the business!
Basic qualifications we seek are:
- Current BLS certification
- Related professional or educational experience
- Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills
- Professional attitude and solid communication skills as you may be required to brief patients on policies and procedures
And as a Covelo Sleep Technician, you can expect:
- A dependable, full-time schedule
- Competitive weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
You will not be treating COVID-19 patients, but may be in contact with personnel who are. Given that, a strict adherence to safety protocols is required.