RN – COVID19 Testing & Vaccination
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Palo Alto, California||$40.00 - $60.00||Full-Time|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Registered Nurses for opportunities with medical facilities in Palo Alto! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
In this position, you will be supporting COVID-19 screening and vaccine administration! The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active RN licensure in the state of CA.
- BLS certification.
- Experience supporting a major medical center a plus!
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Perform nasal swab testing.
- Administer injections of the COVID vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!