Respiratory Therapist (PFT)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Pulmonary Function Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Respiratory Therapy professionals for opportunities with a major Bay Area medical center in Palo Alto, CA. Our ideal candidate for this position would be a compassionate professional with experience as a Respiratory Therapist or Pulmonary Function Technologist, preferably working with pediatrics. This is a great opportunity for Pulmonary Techs of any skill level to work a dependable, full-time position while gaining valuable experience working in one of the top medical centers in the country.
And as Pulmonary Function Technologist with Covelo, you can expect:
- A long-term, full-time position in pediatric respiratory therapy.
- Dependable Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm schedule with competitive weekly pay.
- Comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time work.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from our team to give you peace of mind while on assignment.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Performing respiratory care procedures and tests which require the ability to interpret physician orders, assess patient needs, deliver prescribed therapy and evaluate patients' responses.
- Acting as a clinical resource to care teams by providing education and insight into complex respiratory procedures.
- Communicating suggestions to other members of the clinical team regarding the respiratory care delivered to patients.
- Responding promptly to changes in workload and make adjustments in assignments as needed to achieve optimal productivity, efficacy, and quality of patient care.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated and compassionate Respiratory care professional interested in a full-time position in Palo Alto, CA
- Experience with Spirometry and Bronchial Challenge tests.
- Active RCP, RPFT, or CPFT licensure.
- An active BLS certification.