Covelo Group is seeking experienced Respiratory Therapy professionals for positions available at a major Massachusetts medical center!
This Registered Respiratory Therapist position offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable clinical experience in an award-winning healthcare system. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
Summary of Duties:
While on assignment with us, you will be expected to provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care services to patients of all age groups. Such services may include:
- Arterial blood gas collection and analysis along with a variety of other cardiopulmonary diagnostic procedures
- Critical care using the ABCDE protocol for weaning ventilator patients, V60 BiPAP machines, bronchoscopy assists and emergency airway management
- Support to the Emergency Department, Inpatient Psychiatric floor, and outpatient services
- And other basic therapy services
- An active Registered Therapist license with the MA Board of Respiratory Care
- Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Active BLS certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated abilities in critical or emergency care