Covelo Group is seeking experienced Respiratory Therapy professionals for opportunities available in Stockton, CA. This Registered Respiratory Therapist position offers excellent opportunities to gain valuable experience in a major medical center, flexible per diem scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work, and 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Summary of Duties:
While on assignment with us, you will be expected to provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care services to patients of all age groups. Such services may include providing airway maintenance with manual or mechanical ventilator support in cardiopulmonary emergencies, administering therapeutic gases via inhaled aerosol or humidity therapy, and performing arterial blood gas analysis along with a variety of other cardiopulmonary diagnostic procedures. You will also be required to obtain, review, and interpret data to assess the need for and response to respiratory care in order to optimize the patient care plan with the other medical personnel involved. In addition, you must be able to respond promptly to changes in workload and adjust assignments as needed to achieve optimal productivity, efficacy, and quality of patient care.
- An active Respiratory Care Practitioner license with the California Respiratory Care Board
- Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program
- Prior experience (at least 1 year) in the field with demonstrated abilities in critical or emergency care