|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Respiratory Therapy professionals for several opportunities available in San Francisco, CA. This Registered Respiratory Therapist position offers excellent opportunities to work with some of the leading medical professionals in the Bay Area while gaining valuable therapy experience in major medical centers. As a Covelo Respiratory Therapist, you can expect flexible scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
While on assignment with Covelo:
- You will be expected to provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care services to patients of all age groups.
- Services may include providing airway maintenance with manual or mechanical ventilator support, administering therapeutic gases via inhaled aerosol or humidity therapy, and performing arterial blood gas analysis along with a variety of other cardiopulmonary diagnostic procedures.
- You will be required to obtain, review, and interpret data to assess the need for respiratory care in order to optimize the patient care plan.
- In addition, you must be able to respond promptly to changes in workload and adjust assignments as needed to achieve optimal productivity, efficacy, and quality of patient care.
- An active RRT license with the California Respiratory Care Board
- Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program
- Prior experience (at least 1 Year) in the field with demonstrated abilities in Critical or emergency care preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records