|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Respiratory Therapist Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Respiratory Therapy professionals for several positions available in San Francisco, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with leading medical professionals in the Bay Area while gaining valuable therapy experience at prestigious medical centers. As a Covelo Registered Respiratory Therapist, you can expect flexible scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
About the Work:
- You will be expected to provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care services to patients of all age groups.
- Services may include providing airway maintenance with manual or mechanical ventilator support, administering therapeutic gases via inhaled aerosol or humidity therapy, and performing arterial blood gas analysis along with a variety of other cardiopulmonary diagnostic procedures.
- You will be required to obtain, review, and interpret data to assess the need for respiratory care in order to optimize the patient care plan.
- In addition, you must be able to respond promptly to changes in workload and adjust assignments as needed to achieve optimal productivity, efficacy, and quality of patient care.
Skills/Qualifications You Will Need:
- An active RRT or RCP license with the California Respiratory Care Board.
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
- Prior experience (at least 1 year) in the field with demonstrated abilities in critical or emergency care preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.