|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced nurses for long-term positions in New Haven and surrounding areas! This is an excellent opportunity for an RN with at least one year of experience to expand their skills and advance their career with a top-ranked medical group! We have positions available in multiple specialties* at multiple facilities throughout the area; we'll do our best to fit you with the opportunity that best suits your needs and goals.
In this role, you may float to various units, possibly even units treating Coronavirus patients. Given that, our team is available 24/7 to address any questions or concerns you have and give you peace of mind while on assignment with Covelo!
Our ideal candidate is patient, positive, and organized. Other basic requirements for this position are:
- 1+ years of RN experience; inpatient care preferred.
- An active nursing license (RN).
- BLS certification required; ACLS and NIHSS certifications a plus.
As a Registered Nurse with Covelo, you can expect:
- Dependable position with a major medical group known for innovation in treatment and research.
- 12-hour shifts with competitive, weekly pay (may have other shifts available depending on location).
- Eligibility to enroll in comprehensive benefits after only 30 days of full-time work.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
- Step Down
- Cath lab
- Labor & Delivery
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do!