Registered Nurse – Vaccine Administration
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||San Mateo, California||Full-Time|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Registered Nurses for opportunities with a major medical center in San Mateo! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team.
In this position, you will be supporting COVID-19 screening, testing, and soon, administering a vaccine. As this is a major medical center, policies and procedures are already in place to ensure your safety as well as the safety of colleagues, patients, and visitors. We understand that working in healthcare can be challenging during a pandemic, so rest assured that we pledge to do our best to give you the support you need to stay safe in your day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active RN licensure in the state of CA.
- BLS certification.
- Experience supporting a major medical center a plus!
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer nasal swabs for COVID-19 testing.
- Administer injections of the COVID vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!