Registered Nurse – Public Health
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated RNs in the Modesto area! We have multiple positions available requiring varying levels of experience. So, entry-level RNs and seasoned vets alike are welcome to apply!
About the work:
You will be supporting public health operations for Stanislaus County by providing supervisory assistance to teams managing COVID-19 response. These teams handle things like basic screening, testing, contact tracing, community analysis, and outreach. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your skills and expertise in a way that directly impacts the overall health of your community!
As a Covelo Registered Nurse, you can expect:
- A unique experience in more of an administrative setting (diversify that resume!)
- Dependable, full-time hours with competitive weekly pay.
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days (medical, dental, vision, life, & more).
- 401k with company match
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is patient, positive, and very organized. Additionally, as this is a lead/supervisory role, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. As mentioned, we are seeking Registered Nurses of all skill levels, given that, the level of responsibility may differ depending on your qualifications.
Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- An associate degree or higher in Nursing or nursing-related specialty.
- An active California Nursing license and BLS certification.
- Experience a plus, but not necessary!
If you're ready to support the teams directly fighting COVID-19, look no further. Covelo Group has your opportunity!