Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced nurses for long-term, per-diem positions available in Stockton! This is an excellent opportunity for an RN with at least one year of experience to expand their skills and advance their career while working a dependable position that allows for a flexible schedule! We have multiple positions available in ICU, ER, and Med/Surg specialties; we'll fit you with the opportunity that best suites your professional goals.
As one of the leading medical staffing companies in California, we work with multiple medical facilities with varying duties and responsibilities which provides you with a unique opportunity to get a wide range of experience on a per diem basis. In addition, you can expect our team of recruiters and account managers to be available 24/7 to take care of any questions, concerns, or administrative issues you need addressed!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what Covelo can do!
As a Covelo Registered Nurse, you can expect:
- Flexible per diem scheduling; multiple shifts available
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call support from our team!
About the Work:
- Provide continuity of care in your respective department
- Order, organize and dispense medication daily
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in condition to care team
- Monitor vital signs and determine necessary changes in the plan of care
- Provide counseling and health education to patients and families
- Oversee and guide peripheral support staff
- 1 year of experience in ICU, ER, or Med/Surg units
- Open availability/flexible schedule
- Active California RN License
- Current CPR/BLS or ACLS certifications