Registered Nurse – Patient Observation
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Registered Nurses interested in public health for critical positions in the Bay Area!
About the work:
You will be supporting public health initiatives for a prominent non-profit medical group that believes "health care is a right, not a privilege." In this role, you will be key in the treatment, care, and observation of patients who have contracted or have been exposed to COVID19. In addition to direct patient care, you will provide clinical leadership to support staff and junior clinicians.
As a Covelo Registered Nurse, you can expect:
- A unique experience supporting Public Health.
- Dependable, full-time hours with competitive weekly pay.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after only 30 days (medical, dental, vision, life, & more).
- 401k with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
What we're looking for:
- Patience and the ability to stay organized under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- An active California Nursing license (RN) and BLS certification.
- 2+ years of direct patient care preferred.
- Public health experience a big plus; experience working with a variety of populations and demographics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your skills and expertise as an RN in a way that directly impacts the overall health of your community! If this is a step you're ready to take, we'll open the door!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.