Registered Nurse – ICU
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced nurses for long-term positions in Winfield! This is an excellent opportunity for an RN with at least one year of experience to expand their skills and advance their career with a top-ranked medical group! We have positions available in multiple specialties at multiple facilities throughout the Chicagoland area; we'll do our best to fit you with the opportunity that best suits your needs and goals.
In this role, you will be critical in our fight against COVID-19. You will support units treating Coronavirus patients, and may float to multiple departments as needed. Our ideal candidate is patient, positive, and organized. We understand the inherent risk in working in healthcare right now, but rest assured that the facilities we support have policies and procedures in place to prevent the spread of the virus.
Other basic requirements for this position are:
- 2+ years of nursing experience in an ICU.
- An active Illinois nursing license (RN).
- BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS certifications.
- ECG certification and training.
As a Registered Nurse with Covelo, you can expect:
- Dependable position with a major medical group known for innovation in treatment and research.
- 12-hour shifts with competitive, weekly pay.
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do!