Registered Nurse – Gastroenterology
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Colorado Springs, Colorado||Full-Time|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced nurses for long-term positions in Colorado Springs! This is an excellent opportunity for an RN with at least one year of experience in a Gastroenterology department to expand their skills and advance their career with a major medical center! In this role you will assist with GI/Endoscopy procedures, provide pre-op care and phase 1 post-op care. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work both in-patient and out-patient.
Our ideal candidate is positive, patient, and organized. Other basic requirements for this position are:
- 1+ year of nursing experience in Gastroenterology.
- An active CO or compact state nursing license (RN).
- ACLS certification.
As a Registered Nurse with Covelo, you can expect:
- Dependable local position with a major medical group that prides itself on service to Colorado.
- 12-hour shifts with competitive, weekly pay starting at $48/hr.
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do!