Registered Nurse – Flu Clinic
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||San Mateo, California||Full-Time|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Registered Nurses for opportunities with a major medical center in San Mateo! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare! And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team.
This position is not COVID-related, but rather you will provide basic flu vaccines in support of an annual flu clinic. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active CA nursing license (RN).
- BLS certification.
- Experience supporting a major medical center a plus!
About the Work:
- Administer injections of the Flu vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including use of protective equipment.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. Let the talent professionals at Covelo show you what we can do!