Registered Nurse – COVID19 Vaccinations
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Covelo Group is seeking Registered Nurses for opportunities available throughout the Denver area! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from us to ensure your peace of mind!
In this rewarding position, you will have the opportunity to begin administering COVID-19 vaccines. We have multiple locations available, from Frederick to Littleton, and will do our best to fit your needs! The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player.
In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Licensed as an RN in Colorado or other compact state.
- BLS certification.
- Experience administering injections.
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer injections of the COVID19 vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!