Registered Nurse – COVID19 Vaccination
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Registered Nurses for opportunities with a major medical group in Stockton! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
In this role, you will have be in the rewarding position to begin inoculating the public. We understand that working in healthcare can be challenging during a pandemic, we will do our best to address any questions or concerns regarding safety measures.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active RN licensure in the state of CA.
- BLS certification.
- Experience supporting a major medical center a plus!
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer injections of the COVID vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!