Registered Nurse – COVID19 Testing
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Colorado Springs, Colorado||$42.00 - $42.00||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking Registered Nurses for opportunities available in Colorado Springs! This is an excellent opportunity for RNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay up to $42/hr, benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work, and 24/7 on-call support from us to ensure your peace of mind!
In this rewarding position, you will have be administering COVID-19 testing and may also assist the vaccination teams. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player.
In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Licensed as an RN in Colorado or other compact state.
- BLS certification.
- Experience administering COVID19 nasal swabs a plus.
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer nasal swabs and handle specimens in accordance with established guidelines.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you're ready to get out there and help keep your community healthy, look no further. Covelo Group has your back!