Registered Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated nurses for a unique opportunity in Sacramento. This RN position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while gaining unique medical experience and perspective working in a correctional facility.
As one of the leading medical staffing companies in California, we work with multiple medical facilities with varying duties and responsibilities which provides you with a unique opportunity to get a wide range of experience on a per diem basis. In addition, you can expect our team of recruiters and account managers to be available 24/7 to take care of any questions, concerns, or administrative issues you need addressed!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what Covelo can do!
As a Covelo Registered Nurse, you can expect:
- Flexible per diem scheduling; 12-hour shifts, days and nights available
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call support from our team!
About your day-to-day:
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team to assess, plan, and implement patient care plans
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions
- Educate patients on topics such as health education, disease prevention, and wound care
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in a trauma center or corrections facility
- An active CA RN license
- Experience with med pass
- BLS certification