|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Los Angeles, California||Full-Time|
Phlebotomist Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a certified Phlebotomist for an opportunity available in Los Angeles! Along with this awesome opportunity with one of California's premier non-profit medical groups, we are offering competitive weekly pay, dependable full-time scheduling, and benefit eligibility after only 30 days. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a long-term, dependable organization working beside some of the best medical professionals in Southern California!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Drawing blood from patients; may assist with other lab work.
- Observing strict principles of asepsis and antisepsis to prevent infection of patient and contamination of specimens.
- Ensuring all specimens are labeled and recorded properly.
- Receiving and properly storing specimens sent from other departments.
- Centrifuging blood specimens to separate cells and sediment from blood serum.
- Processing samples according to standard protocols.
What we are looking for:
- A certified Phlebotomist with at least 1 year of phlebotomy experience.
- A CA Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) certification.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work different schedules as needed.