Phlebotomist – Lab Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Billings, Montana||$25.00 - $25.00||Full-Time|
Are you a motivated and meticulous Lab Technician or Phlebotomist searching for their next big opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
Our talent acquisition professionals service some of the most prestigious medical facilities across the country by pairing excellent talent with career-propelling positions! We are currently seeking Medical Laboratory Technicians for a long-term opportunity available in Billings. This position is a full-time role offering a steady schedule with competitive pay starting at $25/hr, benefit eligibility after just 30 days, and invaluable clinical experience at one of Montana's leading healthcare facilities!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Collecting specimens from patients.
- Performing specialized clinical laboratory testing.
- Using the Laboratory Information System to facilitate interpretation, mining, and reporting of data.
- Recognizing inconsistent results and following up with additional testing/procedures.
- Adhering to laboratory's quality control policies.
- Strictly following all safety protocols and ensuring safety equipment is serviceable.
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- A Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or closely related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to think critically and follow strict procedures.
- Knowledge of basic sterile techniques preferred.
- Clinical lab experience a plus!