|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Los Angeles, California||$20.00 - $20.00||Full-Time|
Are you a motivated and meticulous lab technician searching for their next big opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
Our talent acquisition professionals service some of the most prestigious medical facilities in California by pairing excellent talent with career-propelling positions. We are currently seeking Phlebotomists for a contract position available in Los Angeles! This position is a full-time role offering a steady schedule with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days, and invaluable clinical experience at a major medical center!
- Draw blood from patients by venipuncture, observing strict principles of asepsis and antisepsis to prevent infection of patient and contamination of specimens
- Update patient information and explain procedures
- Ensure patient's information is correct on labels and paperwork, wash hands, and change gloves in between patients
- Receive body fluid specimens sent to laboratory and order tests
- Centrifuge blood specimens in test tubes and capillary tubes to separate cells and sediment from blood serum
- Process samples according to standard protocol
What we are looking for:
- A certified Phlebotomist with at least 1-year of inpatient experience
- A California CPT certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills