|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Geneva, Illinois||Full-Time|
Are you an experienced Phlebotomist who believes in customer service and a "Patient First" mentality? Does a full-time position with a top Midwest medical group sound like your ideal opportunity? Then look no further than Covelo Group!
We're seeking a certified Phlebotomist for an excellent opportunity in Geneva! Your day-to-day will consist of providing top-notch support to a variety of departments while ensuring the patient experience is safe, comfortable, and convenient. Duties will include drawing specimen samples for testing, verifying accuracy of orders and records, stocking basic medical supplies, and other duties as needed.
Our ideal candidate:
- Communicates effectively and is able to display empathy in adverse situations.
- Is able to remain calm and think critically under stressful situations.
- Displays excellent organizational skills and prides themselves on strict attention to detail.
- Maintains an orderly workspace and presents themselves in a professional manner.
And as a Covelo Phlebotomist, you can expect:
- A dependable, full-time position with a major medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, vision, life, 401k, etc.)
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact!
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Phlebotomy experience; ability to collect specimens from geriatrics, oncology, and ICU patients.
- Willingness to work weekends.
- An active Illinois Phlebotomy Certification (CPT).
- Flexibility and a willingness to work different schedules as needed.