|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||New Haven, Connecticut||Full-Time|
Are you a motivated and meticulous Lab Technician or Phlebotomist searching for their next big opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
Our talent acquisition professionals service some of the most prestigious medical facilities across the country by pairing excellent talent with career-propelling positions! We are currently seeking experienced Phlebotomists for a long-term opportunity in New Haven. This position is a full-time role offering a steady schedule with competitive pay, eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days, and invaluable clinical experience with a medical group that has been providing top-notch care to the bay area for decades.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Collecting specimens from patients.
- Performing specialized clinical laboratory testing.
- Using the Laboratory Information System to facilitate interpretation, mining, and reporting of data.
- Recognizing inconsistent results and following up with additional testing/procedures.
- Adhering to laboratory's quality control policies.
- Strictly following all safety protocols and ensuring safety equipment is serviceable.
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- Current Phlebotomy Technician certification; inpatient experience preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following: phlebotomy, specimen processing, or clinical lab work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to think critically and follow strict procedures.
- Proficiency in laboratory or hospital information systems highly desired!