|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Alameda, California||Full-Time|
Phlebotomist Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a certified Phlebotomist for an opportunity available in Alameda, CA. This phlebotomy role is a full-time position at a major Bay Area medical center offering competitive weekly pay, flexible scheduling, and benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time employment. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a long-term, dependable job working beside some of the best medical professionals in Northern California.
- Draw blood from patients by venipuncture, observing strict principles of asepsis and antisepsis to prevent infection of patient and contamination of specimens.
- Make sure to use the two patient’s identifiers, wash hands and change gloves in between patients.
- Receive blood and other body fluid specimens sent to laboratory and order tests.
- Centrifuge blood specimens in test tubes and capillary tubes to separate cells and sediment from blood serum.
- Process samples according to standard protocol.
What we are looking for:
- A certified Phlebotomist with at least 1 year of phlebotomy experience.
- A CA Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) certification.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work different schedules as needed.