|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Pharmacy Technician Job Summary:
We are seeking licensed and certified Pharmacy Technicians for a full-time position in Martinez, CA! This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with a medical group dedicated to service and improving the health of Contra Costa county. Your main focus in this role will be to ensure medication needs from patient care departments are being met accurately and in a timely manner. In addition, you will perform inspections of medication and reagents for outdated/expired material, maintain a clean and orderly workspace, and ensure records/reports are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Our ideal candidate has strong organizational and communication skills, in addition, pharmacy experience is a plus, but not necessary. Being an in-patient care center, your days will be busy and challenging, so solid time management skills are a must!
As a Covelo Pharmacy Technician, you'll receive:
- Work experience at a top medical facility.
- Full-time, dependable work with competitive weekly pay (paid every Friday).
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Basic requirements are:
- California Pharmacy Tech certification.
- At least 1 year of experience supporting a major medical center preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great customer service skills including the ability to communicate effectively with customers and peers.