Pharmacy Technician – COVID19 Vaccines
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Biotech/Pharmaceutical||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Pharmacy Technician Job Summary:
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, we support a wide variety of facilities; ranging from top-ranked hospitals to urgent care centers, to more unique situations like this one. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this is no different! If you're ready to jump into a dynamic role where you will directly impact COVID vaccine preparation and distribution, look no further. Covelo Group has the opportunity for you!
We are seeking certified Pharmacy Technicians of all skill levels for a unique position in San Francisco! This role will afford you the opportunity to grow your skills and expand your professional network while supporting the organization and preparation of the COVID19 vaccine for public administration!
As a Covelo Pharmacy Tech, you can expect:
- Full-time, dependable work with competitive weekly pay.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and industry networking.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Properly handling and storing COVID19 vaccines.
- Transfer doses from vial to syringe.
- Properly staging supply for transportation to clinical team.
- Assisting with chart reviews, audits, and inspections.
- Keeping records of drugs, poisons, and narcotics as required by federal and state law.
- Ensuring dosage instructions are communicated clearly.
We are looking for:
- Motivated Pharmacy Techs of any skill level licensed in California.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage technicians.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.