|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|General Healthcare||Worcester, Massachusetts|
The Patient Care Technician performs a variety of specialized technical and supportive patient care activities to assist medical professional personnel in diagnostic, therapeutic and research procedures.
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Performs duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions/
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and of clerical functions.
- Graduate from certified Patient Care Technician program with subsequent documentation as a Patient Care Technician
- Prefer 1-year experience.