Patient Transport Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a patient transporter for a full-time position available in Palo Alto, CA. In this important role, you'll be responsible for safely transporting patients according to hospital guidelines. We're looking for a professional, dependable person with great customer service skills who loves interacting with people.
This is an outstanding opportunity to impact the lives of patients, families and hospital staff while working at one of the top facilities in the nation. And as a member of the Covelo Group team, you'll receive competitive weekly pay and you'll be eligible to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time employment. Motivated, safety-conscious people who enjoy caring for others are encouraged to apply for this patient transport position immediately!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- Transports patients safely in a manner that complies with established Hospital guidelines
- Responds to paging from the Transport Tracking or other designated system
- Maneuver beds, wheelchairs, stretchers, and other equipment as needed
- Provide appropriate care based on the needs of the individual patients taking into consideration age, developmental stage, culture, and developmental issues
Skills You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk, stand, push, pull, and lift without endangering physical health or limiting work performance
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions, and to accept and use constructive criticism
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and able to work different shifts if required
- Demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families and staff, including high volume and stressful situations
- Maintain professional behavior and appearance