|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|General Healthcare||Winchester, Massachusetts||Full-Time|
Patient Transport Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dependable professionals for a full-time positions available in Winchester! In this critical role, you'll be responsible for safely transporting patients, in accordance with hospital guidelines, from department to department. Given the interpersonal nature of this position, we are seeking dependable professionals with great customer service skills who love interacting with people.
This is an outstanding opportunity to impact the lives of patients, families and hospital staff while gaining valuable experience with an organization that lives by the motto "To Care. To Heal. To Excel. In Service to Our Community." And as a member of the Covelo team, you will be eligible to enroll in comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time employment; in addition, you can expect competitive, weekly pay and 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- Transports patients safely in a manner that complies with established hospital guidelines.
- Responds to pages requesting transportation assistance.
- Maneuver beds, wheelchairs, stretchers, and other equipment as needed.
- Provide appropriate care based on the needs of the individual patients taking into consideration age, disabilities, culture, and ailment.
Skills You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in patient escort, patient transport, or similar role.
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to walk, stand, push, pull, and lift without endangering physical health or limiting work performance.
- Demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, and staff, including high volume and stressful situations.
- Maintain professional behavior and appearance.
Motivated, safety-conscious people who enjoy caring for others are encouraged to apply for this Patient Escort position immediately!