|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Manhattan, New York||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking dependable patient sitters for opportunities at a major hospital in Manhattan. This critical position is responsible for observing and monitoring the health condition of patients under the supervision of trained nurses and other healthcare professionals. This is a challenging role during difficult times; so, we’re looking for people with upbeat, positive attitudes who are ready to make a difference in the lives of others.
Hard-working people with flexible schedules who are ready to help their city recover are encouraged to apply for this patient sitter role immediately. Shifts are 12-hours (days and nights) and pay is $15.00/hr. In addition, you will be eligible for benefits after only 30 days of full-time employment!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- You will maintain direct, constant visual observation of patients
- Assist nursing staff to create, maintain and provide a safe environment
- Report on changes in the condition of the patient to the appropriate supervisor
- Open availability is required. Priority will be placed on candidates with no restrictions on workdays or shift times (AM/PM)
- Must be willing to work a 12-hour shift
- Willingness to accept the risk of working with patients in a COVID-19 unit
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills