Entry level Admin Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a full-time, contract-to-hire position with a major hospital in San Francisco, CA. As a Covelo Practice Coordinator, you can expect competitive weekly pay, comprehensive benefits, and a great opportunity to work in one of the leading medical centers in the country. No prior experience necessary!
- The Patient Coordinator is primarily responsible for representing the administrative team as the public face of the Practice and works closely with the administrative, clinical, and management teams to support daily operations. They provide support to all functions of the administrative teams including but not limited to CRM messages, telephone encounters, referrals, scanning, filing, authorizations, and billing.
- In this role, you would be responsible for all routine clerical operations and communications. Our ideal candidate would be sensitive to the needs of patients, staff, and providers at all times while being flexible in dealing with changing priorities and challenging situations. This position requires a commitment to the values of professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity, and excellence as these are integral to the success of our mission.
- If you want to play a key role in the medical process and if you’re ready to take the next step in your healthcare administration career, working alongside some of the top medical professionals in the state, this could be the opportunity for you!
What we’re looking for:
- An administrative professional with a strong customer service and clerical background
- Experience with healthcare processes and terminology a plus, but not required
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and internet resources
- Four-year degree or degree in progress is preferred
- EMR experience a plus!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records