|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Greenbrae, California||Full-Time|
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records. General Purpose:
- Under general supervision of licensed personnel and administrative personnel the Patient Scheduler will schedule all routine and non-routine medical services with various local healthcare providers for an assigned patient population.
- In addition, the Patient Scheduler will perform a variety of receptionist, clerical, record keeping and miscellaneous duties in support and care of services provided in an outpatient or inpatient medical setting.
- Scheduling and rescheduling of all routine and non-routine medical services for assigned patient population.
- Coordinate scheduling and referrals to other healthcare providers and services.
- Daily confirmation of all on-site clinic and off-site appointments.
- Order, prepare and generate appropriate medical records.
- Receive, screen and coordinate telephone calls from healthcare providers.
- Assist with maintaining and updating of all provider addresses and phone numbers.
- Receive incoming correspondence and review/forward to appropriate staff.
- Daily data entry of medical appointments, special instructions, patient information/jurisdiction, and pre/post-operative instructions.
- Prepare reports and forms as directed by licensed staff and in accordance with established policies.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties including but not limited to: answering phones; faxing and filing of confidential documents; and basic Internet and email utilization.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.