Patient Scheduler – COVID19 Support
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Administrative Assistant – Scheduling Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking administrative professionals for a Patient Services position in San Francisco! In this role you will support the teams responsible for organizing, preparing, and administering the COVID19 vaccine to the public. Our ideal candidate has a professional attitude and strong communication skills, in addition to excellent organization and attention to detail.
As one of the leading staffing companies in the Bay Area, we deal in typically long-term, full-time work with some of the most prestigious medical centers in the country; and this position is no different. You will be working with some of the best the industry has to offer, while doing your part in the fight against COVID19!
As a Covelo Scheduling Coordinator, you can expect:
- Valuable industry experience in a dynamic environment.
- Competitive weekly pay with a dependable full-time schedule.
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.).
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
About Your Day-to-Day:
- Maintain patient records and accurately input appointments for second vaccine administration.
- Provide time, date, and location information to the customer.
- Reach out to patients via phone or email to confirm appointment information.
- Screen phone calls/emails and route them to the proper department.
- Complete other basic clerical duties as requested.
Basic requirements include:
- Experience as an administrative assistant or clinical scheduler supporting medical operations.
- Familiarity with HIPAA regulations and basic medical terminology.
- High school diploma; post-secondary education preferred.
- Top-notch customer service skills as you will be coordinating with patients and colleagues alike.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.