Patient Observation (EMT) – COVID19 Vaccine
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Covelo Group is seeking Emergency Medical Technicians to supporting COVID19 vaccination clinics throughout the Denver area. In this critical role, you will monitor patients for any adverse reactions after receiving the COVID19 vaccination and immediately report issues to the clinical staff. Given the importance of this position, our ideal candidate is a certified EMT or Paramedic with experience observing patients.
If helping your community overcome Coronavirus while working with a major medical group sounds like your kind of opportunity, then we encourage you to apply immediately!
As a Covelo Patient Observer, you can expect:
- Dependable positions throughout the Denver area; from Frederick to Littleton.
- Full time schedule with competitive pay (get paid every Friday).
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days of FT work, including 401k with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- An active EMT or Paramedic certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to stay cool under pressure.
- Schedule flexibility as shifts may vary.