Patient Care Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a dependable hospital service technician for a full-time position in San Francisco! This is a long-term ER Tech role where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from simple environmental services to emergency assistance. And as a Covelo Patient Care Technician, you can expect competitive weekly pay, valuable industry experience and networking opportunities, comprehensive benefits (health, life, vision, dental, etc.), and 24/7 on-call support from us!
- Process and clean re-usable equipment prior to being sent to CPD
- Assure various equipment and supply carts are cleaned and stocked at all times
- Assist with receiving patients on the ED Unit
- Prepare patients for examination and obtain appropriate equipment
- Greet and direct patient's family and visitors
- Maintain clean and orderly department
- Worth within the framework of the facility and department policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- EMT or other related certification
- Minimum of 6 months of medical experience; hospital experience not necessary
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, Universal Precautions, and basic biohazard and disease control
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- BLS certification