Patient Access Representative
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Administrative||Castle Rock, Colorado||$17.00 - $17.00||Full-Time|
Patient Service Representative Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking administrative professionals for a long-term position in Castle Rock! This role is a full-time position where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from recording simple patient information to verifying insurance eligibility and coordinating information flow between departments. This position is a great opportunity for experienced administrative assistants as well as those just interested in getting their foot in the door with the largest medical group in Colorado! With that in mind, this position will be challenging at times; so if you're ready to take the first step, Covelo has your back!
As a Covelo Unit Clerk, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time schedule with competitive pay starting at $17/hr.
- Eligibility to enroll in comprehensive benefits after only 30 days.
- 401k with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information and financial/insurance data.
- Scheduling patient visits and performing follow-up confirmation calls.
- Transferring calls and emails to the correct departments.
- Entering authorization and insurance verification data into the digital records system.
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required.
Requirements for this role are:
- Customer service, receptionist, data entry, or other related experience.
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare administration.
- Experience with EMR software a plus.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.