OR Dept Aide
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Sacramento, California||Full-Time|
All employees are cross-training to assist with transporting, environment needs, room turnover, stocking room, and moving specialized equipment as needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of infection control.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of medical supplies
- Places equipment and supplies in operating room according to instructions
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Frequently exposed to bloodborne pathogens.
- Occasionally exposed to chemo therapeutics and toxic chemicals.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Knowledge of medical technology
- Stand, walk, bend/stoop, and squat continuously
- Reach about shoulder level
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Current BLS Certification
- 1+ year experience in Operating Room setting preferred