Operating Room Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated professionals for an excellent medical opportunity available in Sacramento, CA. Our ideal candidate would be compassionate, ambitious, and motivated to take the next step, or first step, in their healthcare career. As a Covelo Hospital Service Technician, you can expect a long-term position with a major medical center and 24/7 administrative support from your Covelo team so that you can focus on building your professional experience and expanding your network of industry contacts. If you're ready for the next step, here it is!
- Competitive weekly pay with flexible per diem scheduling
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of full-time work
- Valuable experience and training in perioperative procedures
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
- Transport patients to and from the Operating Room
- Record patient demographic and vital information
- Attend equipment, supply, and procedure in-service training
- May perform patient care functions including shave preps, non-invasive monitoring, specimen collection, ambulating, and repositioning
- Assist in preparation of the OR including staging instruments, disposing of trash and linens, and reporting any equipment that needs to be serviced or replaced
We’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic professional with experience as an Environmental Services Technician, Clinical Assistant, or Operating Room Assistant interested in taking the next step in their medical career
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR or BLS certification