Mental Health Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Sacramento, California||Full-Time|
Mental Health Technician Job Summary:
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, from top-ranked hospitals to urgent care clinics, Covelo Group supports a wide variety of facilities. From coast to coast, we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this is no different! If you're ready for a dependable job with a major Sacramento medical group, look no further. Covelo Group has the opportunity for you!
We have full time and part time scheduling with this behavioral health role. In addition, you can expect competitive weekly pay, monthly blocked scheduling, eligibility to enroll in benefits after 30 days of full-time employment, and 24/7 on-call support from us to give you peace of mind while on assignment!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Assisting with therapy by providing an additional layer of patient support to reinforce appropriate behaviors.
- Encouraging patients to participate in facility activities.
- Assisting with identifying inappropriate behaviors and de-escalating behavioral outbursts.
- Being present while clinical staff is providing direct care to support with any behavioral issues.
- Monitoring and recording daily progress and charting behaviors.
- Working with a team consisting of doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers, and other caregivers to provide the best possible care.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced behavioral health technician looking for a dependable position with a major medical group.
- 1+ years of experience supporting behavioral health.
- MAB or CPI training certification.
- Positive and professional attitude and the ability to stay cool under pressure.