Medical Reception and Navigator
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Medical Reception & Greeter Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated professionals for an entry-level administrative position in Palo Alto! Covelo supports some of the most prestigious medical centers across the country, and this is no exception!
In this role, you will be on the front line of customer service. It will be your responsibility to greet patients, visitors, and employees as they enter the facility and assist by answering questions, checking schedules, or directing customers to their destinations. Given how closely you will be working with patients and visitors, a positive and professional attitude is key in this role. In addition, this isn't just a "behind the desk" job. You will be moving about the facility directing customers, so you must be comfortable being on your feet for most of your day. Other traits we seek are:
- An ability to think critically and communicate effectively.
- Commitment to respect, integrity, diversity, and excellence.
- Emotional sensitivity with regard to customer needs.
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities as situations change.
And as a Patient Navigator with Covelo, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time work with a top-ranked medical center.
- Unrivaled experience with some of the best medical professionals in the industry.
- Competitive weekly pay (get paid every Friday!).
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work.
- A challenging position where your dedication and customer service will make a difference!
- High school diploma or equivalent; associates degree or degree in progress preferred.
- 1+ years experience in customer service, data entry, or administrative assistance.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and ability to navigate other digital resources.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
- Experience with healthcare processes and terminology a plus, but not required!
We recognize the risk in working in healthcare during a pandemic. Rest assured that Covelo Group and the facilities we support take this very seriously. CDC guidelines will be enforced, to include issuing of protective gear as necessary.