Medical Office Coordinator
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Sacramento, California||Full-Time|
Medical Office Services Coordinator Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Administrative Assistants for a full-time opportunity in Sacramento! This critical position is responsible for performing a variety of office support duties for the COVID-19 contact tracer team. As a Covelo Group Medical Office Services Coordinator, you’ll receive competitive weekly pay, along with full benefits eligibility after just 30 days of full-time employment. Your Covelo Group dedicated team member is also available 24/7 to ensure you have peace of mind knowing you are supported around the clock.
About the Work:
- Help support infection prevention by issuing exposure notifications.
- Answer phone and email communications and escalate calls as needed.
- Update patient records and verify insurance eligibility.
- Register patients and schedule appointments.
- Must have working knowledge of Epic EMR systems.
- Prior experience performing patient coordination, appointment scheduling, or patient registration is preferred.
- Experience in a field of customer service or an industry where customer service is predominant.
- Experience handling telephones or multiphone line.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and applications; intermediate or better skills with MS Excel a must.