|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Modesto, California||Full-Time|
Medical Investigator Job Summary:
Covelo Group has immediate openings available for individuals with medical tracing and investigation experience. In this critical role, you will be responsible for identifying, monitoring, and conducting investigations of COVID-19 positive cases. Your work will help intervene in disease transmission and provide appropriate referrals for cases and high-risk contacts.
- Complete Daily EOC electronic sign-in/out.
- Complete Daily EOC paper sign-in/out.
- Complete 214 Activity Log daily/weekly.
- Participate in Case Investigation Team briefings/huddles to receive updates/changes.
- Conduct investigations of COVID-19 positive cases assigned through CalCONNECT.
- Ensure and protect confidentiality.
- Input information from case investigation interview into the CalCONNECT system.
- Make appropriate referrals for cases, as necessary.
- Implement individual process improvements as guided by the Case Investigation Pod Lead.
- Disseminate information/changes learned in the daily Pod Lead huddles to assigned Case Investigators.
- Support and act as a resource for Case Investigators in your pod.
- Coordinate with Case Investigation Quality Assurance Lead in providing feedback and training on performance and productivity to Case Investigators.
- Masters Degree in Public and Health Administration or related field preferred.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Public Health, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Sciences or closely related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a Public Health setting.